UPDATE – Warlock can break the speed limit set on attacking by rapid tapping movement in one direction and rapid tapping the attack button at the same time. This makes it by far the highest DPS class.
Welcome to the Inotia 4 Best Team guide! First off to have a specific group takes a lot of luck or crystals from free offers or purchase. You can’t just choose who you want to play with. It all boils down to finding those rare mercs with lots of skills. Check out the Inotia 4 Guide Wiki for all you need to succeed!
I’m sure someone else could have a different opinion on which group is the best, but for me it’s main character Priest, Ranger, Warlock and this is why.
- Has the most effective single and group healing. This is very useful for survival as potions have a cool down time and can’t always be there for you.
- Can stun most enemies and bosses for 3 seconds which dramatically reduces their damage output.
- Can put large groups of foes to sleep and is very useful for crowd control and retreating.
- Use a dagger for a weapons. Highest DPS of all weapons.
- Can summon a bear to attack, take damage, and take agro.
- Also has a very effective group heal.
- Since this class has ranged attacks he will start fighting immediately when battle is initiated. Where as a melee class has to run up to the target first reducing their effectiveness in short battles or hit and runs on bosses. Hit and runs are when a class attacks an enemy then runs and let’s the other teammates attack while the bad guy chases you around. Most bosses can be taken down very easy using this tactic.
- See beginning of post for update on secret attack move.
- Can summon a Hell Spawn that attacks, takes damage, and removes agro from other teammates. Can also stun surrounding bad guys.
- Has a VERY effective slow skill that reduces an enemies movement speed by a large amount. When the Priests stun won’t work use this skill. Makes most bosses look like a little kitten when used with hit and run.
- Damage increases when anyone in your party takes damage.
In a fight its going to be 5 on 1 almost all of the time and your summons will take most or all of the damage by the time a battle is over. For boss battles I would get agro on the Priest the use the Warlocks slow skill and just run around until your ranged fighters finish him off.
It would also be fun to have 3 Assassins since they have the highest DPS! If you have any input on a Inotia 4 Best Team feel free to leave it in the comments.