Hill Climb Racing Farming is the process of using certain techniques and areas for the purpose of accumulating coins at a fast controlled rate. Below are the absolute best places to get the fastest coins possible along with the top rides to get it done.
With the recent release of Moon Lander, farming on the Moon and other low gravity stages has gotten much more profitable. Get some good air time a float your way to the bank.
Visit our Hill Climb Racing Wiki Guide for more info.
Hill Climb Racing Farming
Best Farming Levels!
#1 – Moon
Make tons of coins real fast with air time bonuses. In just a few short minutes you can have upwards of 250,000 with very little effort. A good run can get you around 2 million plus. Want even more? Fipping in the air while stalling from low gravity will help spent your time more wisely earning rotate bonuses as well. Just make sure to balance yourself out for impact before landing so you don’t crash. A good rule of thumb for flipping is that you can almost always do it once safely in a jump at least one time. Sometime you will spin wildly of a hill when hitting it right, it’s okay to let it do it’s thing for a bit before gaining control for landing.
Because of the short distance you usually have before a good spot to launch yourself for big hang time bonuses, ride that can gain the fastest amount of speed in the shortest time are ideal. Things that like to huge the ground don’t work so well since the will resist leaving the surface.
1. Moon Lander – Make big bucks with huge air times. Get extra high up with booster and float down like a feather. A feather of gold that is.
2. Super Diesel 4X4 – With the combination of big fluffy tires and good get up and go power this thing feels like it wants to fly back home. Extra fuel is an added bonus letting it go further than most others. Above average mid air handling make it something fun for the whole family to enjoy!
3. Snowmobile – Has tracks for grip, fast start up speed, and has higher max speed when compared to the Tank.
4. Tank – Almost perfect for this level. The biggest things holding it back would be a loss in max speed and poor starting power.
#2 – Highway
You probably wont get any further than you do on the Highway. The only obstacles are the occasional hill and going to fast. After getting as many distance bonuses as you think you can the replay value kinda dies leaving the Moon as a better farming choice.
1. The Kiddie Train – Has great control and doesn’t risk flipping easy. After the last car falls off going up hills becomes much easier due to carrying less weight. Speed control is the key for a long run. Don’t go too fast as you will probably nose dive off a hill and wipe out. On many parts of the map this thing will magically drive it’s self at the perfect speed. The break is hardly ever needed accept while slowing when going backwards down hills you need more speed to get up. Sometimes a weird invisible wall will appear behind you and if you hit it too fast you’ll flip up side down, careful going backwards.